Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ella Liebowitz

My mom got Ella a kid's digital camera for Christmas, and I'm pretty sure it's one of the best gifts she's ever received. At first, Ella's days were filled with walking around, using the camera's built-in funny template frames to take amusing photos of people and things around the house (see below). But recently, she's changed her M.O. to taking pictures of her little brother doing something incriminating (i.e., grabbing a plant, walking into the bathroom, playing with something not intended for baby consumption) and running to me to show me the digital evidence.

I hear a *snap* in the other room, and Ella runs to me with her camera in hand, pushes a button on the back of her camera (all the while smiling like the cat that ate the annoying younger canary) and she shows me a photo of Noah doing something naughty. She then turns to me and says, "Did you see, Mommy?"

I guess tattling has made it's way into the digital era.

Some of Ella's non-incriminating photos:




No comments: