Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Apparently, it's Fall.

So, it's been a while since I posted anything here. I've been pretty exhausted with this pregnancy, and chasing Noah and getting Ella to and from school have all proven to be more than a full time job. We did, however, make some time a couple weeks ago to go to the pumpkin patch. Ella loved every second, Noah wanted to just run and be free (As usual). It's getting to the point where I can't let Noah out of the stroller in public, as he knows I can't catch him and thinks it's hilarious to run and taunt me. Anyway, we had a great Halloween, with waaay too much walking, too much candy, and not enough sleep. But the kids had a blast, and I've learned that's really all these holidays are about: parents getting exhausted while kids run a muk. Ah, memories.

Anyway, I feel as though I blinked and it's November. We're waist-deep in autumn, no matter what the thermometer says, and we're running full force at Baby Day. I honestly don't know how I'm going to make it to January, as I'm as big, as tired, and as waddley (I just made that word up) as I was when I gave birth to Noah. I feel unprepared, in a physical, literal, and emotional sense. So, we'll see.

In the meantime, I'm trying to just enjoy each day, to look at the leaves of autumn rather than worry about the cold of winter.


























No comments: