Thursday, October 16, 2008

Snack Time w Mama




The other day, I came across the news that Mother's Cookies is going out of business. Pretty sad, considering every kid in America has some childhood memory with these guys, whether it be the pink and white animal cookies, the Iced Oatmeals, you name it. So, I read the article about it, and I've been craving these little guys ever since. I resisted the urge to stockpile in the wake of the company's annoucement, and only bought one bag.

















So today after school Ella and I sat down to milk and cookies. Cookies by Mother's, glass provided by McDonald's of Hawaii, and given to me by my own mother when I got my first apartment.


So, let's recap.


Ella and her mom, eating milk and cookies (an American mom's after-school tradition), cookies by Mother's cookies, drinking from glasses from my mother to me.



Someone start the Twilight Zone music.


No comments: