Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Give it a whirl.

So, with these bright shiny new Disneyland Annual Passes Ella and I got, I've got lots of opportunities to take photos in a place absolutely built for the visually stimulated. I've been throwing my faves on Flickr, and have gotten some good feedback. The reason I like my Disneyland photos is cause they're a little different.
It's not just the standard "castle" shot, it's the castle in a weird saturation at an unusual angle. It's not just a picture of the Dumbo ride, it's a picture of the ride's entrance displaced to look more graphic against an overly saturated sky.


Aaaaaanyway, I decided to throw my pics on Imagekind, and sell them. Imagekind is great, cause you can buy just the print, a mat and frame, different textures, even printed on an art canvas.



So, for anyone interested in Disneyland photos as art, here's your new source.





No comments: